Monday, July 19, 2010

I Write Like

I Write Like - Just for fun. “Check which famous writer you write like with this statistical analysis tool, which analyzes your word choice and writing style and compares them with those of the famous writers.”

Not sure how accurate it is, or how accurate I am. I pasted 7different essays, articles, journal entries, etc. that I had written this past year, and I supposedly write like 4 different authors:

Dan Brown (oh boy...)
James Joyce
Cory Doctorow

I've never even heard of the last 2.
I was hoping for Dickens, or Lewis, or Homer. Oh well. Not sure if this device only uses contemporary authors or not.
Try it. It's fun.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently I write like David Foster Wallace of whom I have never heard.

Cory Doctorow is known for blogging/writing sci-fi.

-Tim