Monday, May 18, 2009

Abroad

Friends,

As I write this, I tell you that I have a swirling torrent of thoughts and feelings running through my mind:

-Excitement for these coming two weeks in Europe!
-Bittersweet sentiment that my sophomore year of college is ended.
-Great pleasure that some of my closest friends are coming with me on this expedition!
-Eagerness for Camp Judson.
- Eagerness for August and the return to Grove City, a place which I regard with supreme fondness.
-A sadness that comes with lengthy separation from friends and companions--missing some especially.
-Excitement for these coming two weeks in Europe!

I will be traveling abroad in Greece and Italy for 2 weeks (returning to the USA on May 31). I will have occasional access to the Internet, so feel free to email me anything you desire, and I trust you will forgive my delayed responses. I would offer you the option to call my cell phone, but it is useless overseas.

As well, I hope to keep a travel journal/blog of our escapades and upload pictures to the Book of Faces as often as time and Internet access allows, so feel free to check back and see what international escapades and mischief I have stirred up, if you feel so inclined.

I look forward to hearing and sharing with you all.

Ridiculously yours,

Sean

No comments: