Friday, December 19, 2008

Just For Fun

Grumpiness first:


The morons of leftist media (MSNBC, NBC, The New York Times, and CNN topping the list) never cease to amaze and disgust me. Objective journalism is all but dead in this nation. But when you're in the back pocket of the Democratic Party, why bother being objective? But then, the same could be said for other media outlets and the Republican party. Hmm...does my dissatisfaction with both make me a Libertarian?

See Here.


Now for cheerfulness:


The Real Saint Nick
An interesting article on the history of the factual Saint Nicholas of Turkey and what he means for our virtues today.

Christmas Giveaway
T-Wax is giving away all ten of his favorite books of the year plus an ESV Study Bible. Click for details.

Redeeming Social Life Online
Click Here to check out some provoking thoughts on a Christian's approach to Facebook.
I'm not sure how I feel about all it's nuances, but it certainly is something to ponder.

Redeeming Time
Speaking of which, here is an insight into ways to redeem that which we all have a tendency to waste: time.

Redeeming Words
For those, like me, who love to read, love to buy books (even though it will be years before I get around to reading some of them) and are overwhelmed with any given bookstore (particularly Christian bookstores) on what is worth reading or perusing, consider this blog.

1 comment:

Shayla said...

Thanks for helping me cure my boredom and pull me out of the clutches of facebook lol I miss you! How have you been?

Shayla